If you are organising a party in Exeter, then why not choose Spin City Exeter to help you host?! We can offer a range of pole dance parties tailored to your needs; whether it be for a girlie hen do, a team building get together with a difference, or a birthday party with friends, we have just the thing for you!
When you book a party with Spin City Exeter you will receive professional instruction by a fully qualified and insured instructor, in a relaxing, fun and safe environment. We will guarantee a maximum of three people to a pole, to ensure you will get the best value for money.
What is included?
- 90 minute party for 6 - 18 people
- Bespoke routine choreographed to a song of your choice
- Use of props to go with your routine (on request)
- Professional instruction from a fully qualified, insured and Pole Dance Community approved instructor
- Never more than three people to a pole, so you all get plenty of time to use the poles
- Photo opportunities throughout the party
Our pole dance parties start with an instructor led warm up, after which we will teach a range of fun spins, poses and transitions. You can choose a theme for your party including a song choice, which we will create a bespoke routine to. We will incorporate the moves you learnt at the beginning of the party into the routine, and you may even get a chance to be creative and give some freestyle a go! If requested we can even include some fun props depending on the theme.
Don't worry if you want something a little different; you can be as adventurous and obscure as you like when choosing your theme, and we can cater for pretty much anything.
Pole dance parties cost £20 per person, with a 50% deposit due at the time of booking.
Our availability for parties books up quickly so make sure to contact us as early as possible in advance, to avoid disappointment.